CAT SEES HIS OWNER WHO DIED YEARS AGO AND CAN’T HOLD IT IN W

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby easy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:32 pm

CAT SEES HIS OWNER WHO DIED YEARS AGO AND CAN’T HOLD IT IN WHEN HE SEES THE VIDEO

Some people wonder if cats feel any pain if their loved ones pass away, and we can prove they do. This cat watching a video of its owner that had died is absolutely heartwarming.

Tu Nombre
1 day ago (edited)
This video is fake.
The owner is Sevilay and he's alive, he just put a video about a cat and a turtle playing in front of his cat. And some people made fake videos saying that his owner died and the cat saw him again in the phone.

coolbeanz 521
1 day ago
I thought it wasn't that sad when the cat was just staring into the phone but when the cat lied down on it, onions spawned in my room

keyaa
1 month ago
His expressions said it all
His loss, his pain and his helplessness

Rupesh kashyap
1 day ago
Had to remove my like after watching the original video,the cat is just watching a turtle and this piano creates that fake effect what the title wants us to believe.

Luke Drinking from Alien Titty
1 month ago
Im glad that even the guy with a hitler weed profile pic enjoys animals too. This is proof we all have hearts.

Ryan Kelly
2 days ago
Poor little cat he loves his owner
And now hes gone

pokerphil1st
2 days ago
Load of crap. Its a cat. The screen is warm and at a convenient angle for a nap. Its a cat.

funtime
18 hours ago
What is the point of making a cat relive a painful memory?

ChuckDarley Auditions
11 hours ago
When I was a baby my parents were very busy. They had my cat watch me. And my cat would play with me, try to feed me (by dragging me to her food bowl), and sleep with me. She even knew how to properly change my diaper. Sadly she passed when I was 4 due to cancer.

GM Rocwater
3 days ago
Wow!!!!!

John Adams
1 day ago (edited)
This made me want too put my hand in my pants and give my cat a squeeze

P M
12 hours ago
I wished all people on this planet had even 1% the sensitivity of this cat

Drago7166
3 hours ago (edited)
Apparently your cap lock button also died years ago.

Hurrin Maryam
15 hours ago
In my place, a cat trying to digging his master's tomb, when people burrying the land on it, the cat never stop digging. And after few days, the cat still visited his master's tomb

Amarendra Nath
22 hours ago
I hope you will find peace to cope up with the loss. God bless you kitty

Danny Fry
2 days ago
I’m sorry everyone and it’s a truly lovely thought, but the cats just tired.

HOLYCOOKIE96 1
22 hours ago
OMG, This is so sad. Alexa play despacito.

AlbertsFan
1 day ago
what the hell am i doing here

easy
does it

Return to Aguachile Alley