Working & home, Trump tweeting, facebook conspiracies, qanon

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby Kenny » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:27 pm

[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby national e-day observer » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:03 am

national e-day observer

Postby Johan POOPLER » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:06 am

FUCK OFF. WHY IS THIS THREAD ATOP MY MESSAGE BOARD??? WE ARE HERE TO DISCUSS WOOD LATHES AS FAR AS I REMEMBER. MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT BBS BUT THAT MAKES THIS NO LESS ACCEPTABLE OR UNACCEPTABLE, I FORGET WHICH
das ding wrote:
so what did he have to say about manly attraction to sheep?

i dunno. it's a very sad aspect of our nature, but also one of the foundations of love

ImageImageImageImage

Johan POOPLER
Site Admin

Return to Aguachile Alley