We'll kick your ass in

Postby guy forget » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:42 am

I have work to do but feel free to post away in here
VHGisdead wrote:speaking of deemster vape pens

guy forget

Postby brian dennehy fan » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:01 am

brian dennehy fan

Postby Johan POOPLER » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:07 am

my tummy feels like it wants to turn my bottom into a squirt gun...moms number is : 5
das ding wrote:
so what did he have to say about manly attraction to sheep?

i dunno. it's a very sad aspect of our nature, but also one of the foundations of love

ImageImageImageImage

Johan POOPLER
Site Admin

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....