Rupaul's Frack Race

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby Kenny » Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:24 pm

Should have been Pixie and Jonbers in the bottom imo... the person who left was ROBBED
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby jarsilver » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:47 pm

agreed but this was a fun episode

jarsilver

Postby broodstar » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:06 am

Kenny wrote: I really like Black Peppa a lot but I'm a little worried that it's completely obvious she's going to win since the first episode just for the fun viewing, she is good

remember when danny or cheddar won
🄱🄰🅁🅂.

broodstar

Postby mego » Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:28 am

Pixie is the absolute worst, right?

mego

Postby Kenny » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 am

That sketch last episode was the worst and felt like it went on for 60 minutes

broodstar wrote:
Kenny wrote: I really like Black Peppa a lot but I'm a little worried that it's completely obvious she's going to win since the first episode just for the fun viewing, she is good

remember when danny or cheddar won

And yeah this didn't turn out to be right at all lol

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby mellowgold » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:46 am

mego wrote:Pixie is the absolute worst, right?

Yes omg I need this queen to go home!!!

UK season 4 has been dreadful. Lame cast and definitely in the shadow of past seasons. I was rooting for black peppa since episode one but she has sorta coasted/been bad since. I guess I want Danny to win but he reminds me too much of the Vivian lol

I don’t get why cheddar won three in a row..thought Danny was better in the last two. Think it’s clear they are just setting up for a story to have cheddar win .. so bogus

The season felt particularly bad after watching Philippines
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.

mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby mego » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:30 am

i like cheddar the most with Danny a clear second! The people i watch with seem to prefer cheddar overall too (but also loved Dakoda) but think Danny will win it.

this is my first time watching a full season so can't really factor in originality into my preferences. Cheddar to me seems really creative and unique and i genuinely appreciate being taught about the pink triangles and the posies in the past 2 weeks. has there been anyone like cheddar in the past?

oh and out of interest a question for those itt: What are you all time fave queens and seasons? any recs?

mego

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:49 pm

I keep thinking about how Stephanie Prince said, "Hi, daddy" to the Prime Minister of Canada

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby broodstar » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:35 am

damn
🄱🄰🅁🅂.

broodstar

Postby sassafras socks » Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:50 am

Were they able to bring the live audience back after that second season? It was so lifeless and flat not being able to have the crowd interaction that I didn’t even bother checking out any more than a few eps of s2

sassafras socks

Postby broodstar » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:01 am

🄱🄰🅁🅂.

broodstar

Postby broodstar » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:03 am

ive also seen clips of luxx noir london performing and there's a leaked entrance clip of sasha colby. i dunno how it's possible that sasha colby isn't jsut crowned by default but i suspect it's gonna happen
🄱🄰🅁🅂.

broodstar

Postby Kenny » Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:55 am

I'm pretty fatigued of Drag Race and I also think a lot of these queens look really similar (though that could just be the really unified style of that intro video. I mean I'll still watch it because what else am I doing, but I'm not going in with "hype".

I will eat my hat if there isn't a lipsync for your life between the twins. The stunt casting!!!

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby unscrambled » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:41 am

honestly this premiere was a welcome change of a vibe. the cast seems demented with any of them qualifying as wacky canon fodder. the drag seems cheap in the best way possible, like charming with some character and not custom made. i think it was a killer idea for the producers to tackle this tiktok drag kind of craze. those queens have over 7 million followers on tiktok! curious if they'll do anything extraordinary.

but omfg the fact that there are FOUR queens from CONNECTICUT might be the most this show has ever gagged me. and having it be a slight plot point.

unscrambled

Postby average deceiver » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:46 am

welcome to QueenectiCUNT, mary

average deceiver

Postby broodstar » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:20 am

i was gonna bet it all on sasha colby and luxx noir london but i just watched anetra's talent show and u can add a third runner
🄱🄰🅁🅂.

broodstar

Postby kid8 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:25 am

i watched it too, no favorites. my only observation was how quickly Marissa turned to accept sugar and spice. It's pretty awkward, sure. but like, after you talk shit, to best friends? ok.
we hardley knew thee.

kid8
killer

Postby mellowgold » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:37 pm

i am claiming salina estitties and mistress
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.

mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby Kenny » Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:41 pm

Alright, I like the cast heh

Although I thought Sugar & Spice was dumb stunt casting it almost feels like we are supposed to be laughing at them for being dumb/ditzy and not really drag queens in a kind of mean way???

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby broodstar » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:04 pm

i think anetra is actually the strongest voguer on the show i've seen, maybe besides some ph contestants. aja is proper ballroom as well but idk. however i am not an expert. which one of you is leiomy to weigh in.
🄱🄰🅁🅂.

broodstar

Postby Kenny » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:02 pm

I feel bad for Sugar & Spice lol

They probably got famous in the pandemic and they seem real desperate to make friends and everybody's just laughing at them because they are dumb and stupid lol Awwww

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby unscrambled » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:48 am

jinkx is soooo zooted in this, it's the funniest thing.

unscrambled

Postby junebug » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:39 am

tier 1 (cvnty..)
sasha colby
mistress isabelle brooks

tier 2 (charming...)
sugar
spice
malaysia babydoll foxx

tier 3 (would prob give them a dollar...)
anetra
jax
marcia marcia marcia
irene dubois

tier 4 (boring...)
amethyst
luxx noir london
princess poppy
robin fierce

tier 5 (get off my tv ASAP...)
aura mayari
salina estitties
loosey laduca

junebug

Postby Kenny » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:47 am

aw i love salina estitties lol (I also could NOT figure out what estitties was suppose to mean until Rupaul said STDs....)

I wouldn't like to be in a room with her but I love how loud she is ahah

I like how there doesn't seem to be a clear front runner (aside from Sasha Colby). I'm sort of rooting for Mistress Isabelle Brooks so far
Last edited by Kenny on Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:49 am

anetra A bit low in your list

Geoff
i like jazz

Postby mego » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:17 am

apparently i got a kiss from a Ru Paul Thailand contestant in Bangkok last week :ahuh:

mego

Postby mego » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:23 am

a bit more context, i went to a ladyboy* show in Thailand and was a bit too close to the front so got brought on stage.

( * i feel weird about using this term but was assured that it's not a slur in Thailand??)

mego

Postby sassafras socks » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:38 am

CITATION NEEDED!!?

sassafras socks

Postby unscrambled » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:22 pm

99% sure that is a meme joke

unscrambled

Postby average deceiver » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:05 am

wtf did PoppyToggle Spoiler write on the mirror at on her way out last week?

average deceiver

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley